Heat & Cool - Enjoy year round comfort with the ability to heat or cool your room or space. The Blue Hyper series can continue to heat in low ambient temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit.
Energy Savings - With a 21 SEER rating**, you can save money on your monthly electricity bill!
|Installation Ready Kit Includes:|
|Indoor Unit (Evaporator)|
|Outdoor Unit (Condenser)|
|15' Copper Lineset|
|15' Signal and Power Electrical Cables|
Note: Licensed HVAC technician required for proper installation and maintenance.
** This unit's AHRI Certified Reference Number is 211583436, refer to the AHRI directory website for more information.
- Hyper heat unit can continue working in low ambient temperatures of -22 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold climate certified unit - eligible for Energy Star tax rebates**
- WiFi ready - no need for additional accessories
- Inverter technology to lower operating costs
- Sleep mode for comfortable sleeping
- Auto clean prevents mildew
- Auto reset for power interruptions
- 24 hour timer with last-setting memory
- Dedicated dehumidifier
- Horizontal and vertical louver motion
*Air-Con units compatible with Cielo Breez remote. Sold separately.
**Check Energy Star website for more details
|Voltage/ Frequency/ Phase||208/230 - 60 Hz - Single Phase|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||5° F Cooling / -22° F Heating|
|Indoor Unit Dimensions||50 3/8" x 14 3/16" x 10 1/4"|
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions||35 3/8" x 13 1/2" x 29 1/2"|
|Lineset Size||1/4" & 3/8"
For our full details, please visit the Air-Con International Warranty Information page.
Already purchased our product and would like to register your unit? Please visit our Warranty Registration page.